London is one of those incredible cities where you often don’t know where to start and could sometimes do with some tips and recommendations.
Keep reading to find out some of London’s best food spots…
Please note, this post is highly subjective, with that being said all of these restaurants do serve the most delicious plates of food.
- San Carlo Cicchetti – one in Piccadilly and Covent Garden, Cicchetti has the most authentic Italian small plates paired with great service and a vibrant atmosphere.
- NOBU – a fusion of Japanese cuisine with Peruvian ingredients. I had THE most incredible sushi, scallops and black cod. Painfully pricey but worth it!
- Casa Di Stefano – beautifully designed and furnished, Casa Di Stefano gives off St Tropez vibes. Using ingredients sourced from Italy, I had the tastiest crab linguine. A must visit!
- Wright Brothers South Kensington – this is one for the seafood lovers. I had the Roast Dorset Crab with chilli, coriander and ginger with a delightful Elderflower and Gin cocktail.
- KOUZU – a swanky spot in Victoria with some of the best sushi I’ve had in London. UK winner of the Global Sushi Challenge, 2015 and a perfect place for a relaxed evening date 🙂
- Manicomio Poco – a casual alternative for a quick bite, Manicomio Poco located in Sloane Square has a lovely terrace, great for alfresco dining during the summer months!
- The Botanist – modern European menu with a gorgeous bar and extensive drinks list filled with their botanical cocktails. Also one of the few restaurant’s I know that supports a children’s charity ❤
- Dishoom – although incredibly busy and usually impossible to get into without an hours wait, this Indian street style inspired restaurant offers deliciously favoured small plates ideal for sharing.
- Sofra – delicious turkish food, with baklava and mint tea to finish. Amazing for family dinners or large groups.
- Bob Bob Ricard – this is one of those restaurants you visit for the ‘experience‘. They are known for their ‘press for Champagne‘ button and Russian/British menu.
Thanks for reading! R x