There have been times where I’ve gone out to brunch for Avocado & Toast that costed £8-13. Don’t get me wrong, the Avocado & Toast was amazing but was even more amazing when I made it at home this morning for roughly £1.29 and this is all you need…
- 1 Full Avocado
- 1/2 Tomato
- 1/2 Red Onion
- 1 Slice of Bread (I used Rye and Sourdough)
- 1/4 Lemon/Lime to Squeeze
- 1tspn of Olive Oil
- Pinch of Salt, Parsley & Chilli Flakes to garnish
- Cut the avocado in half and create an avocado rose with the first half. Once complete, place this to the side.
- Place a slice of your chosen bread in the toaster.
- Chop the second half of the avocado into small pieces and place into an empty bowl.
- Chop the tomato and onion and combine with chopped avocado. Stir in the olive oil, salt and squeeze in a dash of lemon juice.
- Once your bread is toasted, put it on a flat plate and place your avocado rose on one half. Place your avocado and tomato mix on the second half of the toast and garnish with some chopped parsley, chilli flakes and sea salt.
Absolutely delicious and shouldn’t take more than 10mins!