French Toast Roll Ups are easy, quick and delicious!
- 8 slices of white or brown bread
- 2 eggs
- 3tblsp milk
- 2tblsp unsalted butter
- blueberries/nutella/whatever filling you desire
- 1tblsp yogurt
- 2tsp honey
- icing sugar to dust
- Cut the crust off the bread, flatten bread with rolling pin
- Place/spread filling on one side of the bread and roll tightly inward.
- Repeat this with all slices of bread
- Once stuffed and rolled, beat eggs and milk in a shallow bowl.
- Coat roll ups well in egg mixture and fry in a large pan with butter
- When the French Toast Roll Ups look golden brown, place in a bowl and dust with icing sugar and leftover berries, yogurt and honey.
- Alternatively you can finish the roll ups with chocolate sauce.
Thank you for reading!